Friday, January 27, 2012

A Coastal Retreat...Swell



A little note from Catherine Clay...


The Swell Retreat is quickly approaching and we would love for you to join us. Marla and I are beyond excited to do this retreat again. I can not wait to get to the beach and spend three amazing days focusing on my business and yours! Last year, well exceeded all of our expectations. We knew that we were trying to put together something different: a weekend that was safe, intimate, and where every person's experiences and journey mattered. We believe we will provide this and so much more! There is so much to learn from an open discussion with other women in business. We hope you will register today for what will be another amazing weekend. Here are the specifics and a testimonial from one of last years attendees.


"I can honesty say Swell has been by far the best learning experience for me. I have attended a few other workshops that were lots of black and white business information that was beneficial to me during that point in my business, Swell was completely different from my previous experiences but exactly what I needed. I was at a point in my business where I felt like I was just going through the motions and doing what I thought I should be doing, I was lacking motivation and drive. The wealth of information that was shared by you both and the other speakers and attendees has truly changed my business. I left the retreat inspired and motivated and was able to take all the information and implement the bits and pieces that worked for me and my business as well as set goals to move toward. I loved the intimate setting, with the group of fabulous ladies who were each talented and so willing to be an open book. The "paradise" setting only made the weekend better, I mean honestly laying in lounge chairs, overlooking the ocean, and talking about photography, it really doesn't get much better than that! The bike rides with old and new friends, and the late night laughs made it feel more like a vacation with a bunch of old girlfriends. The format of the retreat was perfect, I loved that it was more of an informal discussion setting mixed up with some time to enjoy the beautiful Watercolor area. I left the retreat counting down the days until the next year, if I had one complaint it would be that it was just not long enough! :)" Jennifer Griffin, Jennifer Griffin Photography


Like us on Facebook for regular updates and info on Swell. The Swell Facebook Page


DATES: THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 23 THROUGH SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2012 
Retreat activities will begin Thursday evening and commence after breakfast Sunday.


WHERE: WATERCOLOR RESORT


“Tucked away on the shores of the gorgeous Gulf Coast, the WaterColor Inn & Resort has become a luxury escape for those looking for a vacation destination to unwind and indulge in a natural paradise. Designed by famed architect David Rockwell, the Inn captures the essence of a tranquil getaway. The perfect combination of Florida family resort, warm Southern hospitality, the intimacy of a bed and breakfast, and the fun of a classic beach house, the WaterColor Inn & Resort creates the ideal setting to relax—and to play.”







THE INVESTMENT: 
$ 1900 New Attendees


$ 1500 Repeat Attendees


Your investment includes…..pretty much everything!


• Luxury Condo Accommodations for 3 nights in your own room.


• Cocktail reception Thursday evening. Breakfast, lunch and dinner on Friday and Saturday. Breakfast Sunday.


• Bikes, workout facilities, kayaks, tennis, and gulf views!


• Full access to Marla and Catherine and all the special guests! 
See you at SWELL!














Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This looks AMAZING !!! Maybe Next Year !!! What level of photographer would you have to be to benefit from this? I have a small home business, but am not professionally trained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to know where to find these ruffled totes! :)

    ReplyDelete